Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Latest Hauls, Review, and feeling like shit

Ramblings:
Ugh, its been a rough week for me and I only have two more weeks of school left *yay*. However, the stress is definitely kicking in and I'm not feeling so well. Usually when I'm stressed I get ulcers in my mouth. Since this is the most stress I've ever felt on myself my mouth is fucked up and even my jaw! I have ulcers all over from my cheek and gums and even from my lip and TONGUE! I know when its bad when I have an ulcer on my TONGUE! I have never had an ulcer on my tongue before :[ Anyways, I'm trying to relax now but that won't last for long. Ugh, I hate being a bio major I sometimes question why I'm doing this. Maybe in time I will know a little bit better why I stuck to biology. Other than that I hate school and I hate chemsitry... I think I might have to take chem 2 over :[ lets hope not though!

Latest Hauls:
So for awhile I've been wanting a new foundation, new makeup in general and last week I got some! I've been using Vincent Longo's foundation and found that it was an okay foundation but it didn't give me the coverage I need nor did it have the staying power that I was looking for. I also, use to use maybelline mineral foundation to set the liquid foundation and found that it still didn't cover that well but it was okay.
Anywho here's recent purchase I bought from sephora last week :]Lorac Wet/Dry Pressed Powder. I love this stuff so far! I use this powder to set my liquid foundation because that's what the SA at sephora recommended. I love how it velvety my skin feels and its so so smooth. I haven't really looked into the staying power yet but I like it overall! However, the only con is that is kinda pricy and I don't know if I'm going to repurchase because of that. I might try other powders to set my makeup.
MUFE foundation in 123 (I'm about an NC25-30)! I've been hearing rave reviews (also mix reviews) about this foundation! The color match is really good and I love how this makeup just glides onto my face. I don't know how to describe it but it REALLY LOOKS FLAWLESS. I haven't had the time to look at the staying power yet so I will update that later. On another note I notice that I broke out the first day I wore it. I hope and pray that the MUFE foundation isn't the one causing the breakouts. I hope it is from stress and all because I do not want to return it :[
 MUFE concealer *forgot the name if you really want to know contact me about this and I'll look it up*I like this concealer its waterproof and kinda thick so a little goes a long way. I like how I don't have to use a green concealer to reduce the redness and this does that. Again I haven't really had time to look for the staying power but I will update that once again.


The FaceShop Review:

I've been desperate to find something that will reduce the redness from my recent breakouts and have something settle my acne down. I've been hearing a lot of good things about the faceshop so I decided to head by a local walgreens and pick up a few mask. I bought two of these for 5 dollars :] not bad! 
Anyways here's some pictures of before&after the mask use.

 Before you can see visible acne on the forehead and one on the chin

Verdict: I really like this mask and I like the way it has a cool tingly feeling to it. I can see a slight difference and maybe will make a final judgement after I use it a couple of more times. I also can tell that it does brighten up my skin a little bit and hopefully it will reduce more of my acne down since it already does reduce the redness I feel like. Overall I will definitely repurchase but I will keep an update since I think I should only use this mask once a week or switch it up with other faceshop mask!

Anywho this is getting too long and I'm not feeling any better! Take care everyone :]


1 comment:

  1. hey babydoll!
    send me an email (on my blog) & we'll talk about our jobs !!

    ReplyDelete