Monday, April 13, 2009

Banana Diet O_o

So I was just on the soompi forums and I'm reading about the banana diet. You see I have a problem with my weight in my opinion. I'm not fat but I'm not skinny nor am I in shape, I'm about average. I think I would have a "good" body if it wasn't for my stomach but everything else is fine.
Anywho, about this banana diet all you need to do is this:
1.  Eat 2 Banana's in the morning with warm or room temp water
2. Eat whatever you want for lunch and dinner
3. I think it says eat a sweet snack at around 3:00 p.m.

Anyways, this sounds too good to be true and I do need to loose some weight so I think I'm going to try it and keep updating on my progress. I know that eating banana's isn't just going to do it so I'm going to have to try to work out when I can and try to eat right (which is really hard because i love my food :[
So lets hope for the best for me I think I might start tomorrow morning. 

Videos:





Height: 5'5
Weight: I'll weigh myself when I get back to my dorm/find a scale
Before pictures will be posted later :]

2 comments:

  1. Banana diet ?! I have never heard of such a thing ! To me, that just sounds gross since I'm allergic to bananas. But that is soo interesting! I wonder if it works ?

    Yes, my bro goes to GMU :) he loved it. Hopefully your bf gets accepted! I'm pretty sure he will though ;)

    ReplyDelete