Sunday, June 28, 2009

Shit Happens

So today was an okay day and it got better as my family and I went out to run some errands. On our way back home I checked my gmail account and I got an email from my manager saying that the restaurant was closing because the owner doesn't think that the location we were at would be good for a sushi restaurant (EVEN THOUGH WE WERE DOING PRETTY GOOD AND HAD REPEAT CUSTOMERS). I am very sad and just had to get my feelings through to here. Ugh, this job was one of the best jobs I've had thus far. I really enjoyed it and I really liked all of my coworkers and even my manager (he's one cool guy). Anyways, lets hope for the best that I get hired under another restaurant that the owner owns and hopefully I'll get to work with my manager again someday! But yeah I'm blue because I made good money doing easy shit. Ugh oh well, SHIT HAPPENS and now its time for me to move on.

Well for my readers there's an insight to what's going on in my life. As for beauty, I've been really bad at keeping up with it because I just don't know what to blog about... Well I'm going to go for now and I'll see you guys around!