Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Anger Issues

So this whole beauty blog shit isn't working out to well because 1) my camera is shitty so if I do try to do looks the colors won't even show up nicely and 2) it seems like when I do get a look that I get inspire to do it doesn't always end up the way I like on camera. 

Since it is still my blog and all I'm just going to write what I feel like because it will probably help me get some feelings out and make me feel a bit better.  Sorta like just venting and what not.
Anyways, like my title says it says anger issues and yes I do have some. I wish I was a mellow laid back person that can hold things in but I can't. I'm a fricken spit fire or a fire cracker I can blow up easy but its so hard trying to hold things in because I'm not that type of person. I need to find a good way to let my anger issues go and think things clearly instead of blowing up. I don't know like take a meditation class or like kick boxing. I notice lately that a lot of things that ppl say I kinda take to heart sometimes and I HATE IT idk why I feel the way I do I just do :[ anyways the bf is making me feel a little bit bad that I got a job down here in NC iand that we weren't going to be able to spend much time together this summer but what can you do? I need to make my own money for my own things and its not like he's going to pay my bills for my apartment next year so what can you do? UGH I'm just frustrated right now I wish I had something to punch.  

Anyways, I feel better typing everything out so I'm going to peace out... until next time

-- Tina