Friday, April 3, 2009

Neutral look with eyeglasses

So, I was definitely inspired by michellephan's tutorials dealing with makeup and eyeglasses so I did my own look since I thought I was going to be going out for a bit.
 
neutral e/s *eyeshadow* from coastal scents all over the lids
 
the whole look w/o glasses *there is a hint of blue for my linear but you guys can't see it*

 
the look w/ glasses

So that was my look for today. If I do have any readers or onlookers that want to know what products I used or a tutorial on this look please let me know because I would love to show you guys how I did this look. It was very simple and sorta quick. Well enjoy :]





2 comments:

  1. i wear glasses too..but only when i'm staying at home or when my eyes get irritated while i'm wearing contacts..but basically when i wear glasses outside i never wear any eyemakeup. its just too irritating for me..and i would never even attempt to do so since it won't be noticed anyway haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah same here I never really wear makeup with glasses but since I just wanted to look decent I was like hey why not. My friend actually noticed the blue linear and she thought it was pretty. However, I finally got my contacts back so bye bye glasses!

    ReplyDelete