Thursday, March 26, 2009

Want longer lashes? Here's how

Hey guys,

I'm brand spanking new to this blogger thing but here's my first how-to blog and I hope you all can please bare with me. 
So for those who don't have long eyelashes or maybe even fo
r those who want to thicken them up this is the easie
st and most simplest way to do it and all you need is two products, that's right just two products.

1. You need EVOO *extra virgin olive oil* I don't know exactly why to use EVOO vs regular Olive Oil but I'm just going to stick to the EVOO because that's what I know and also it doesn't have to be a really expensive brand it can be any brand you would like as long as its EVOO
2. The next thing you need is a Q-TIP and that's it!

Steps:
You should do this before you go to sleep so that the EVOO can absorb into your eyelashes while your sleeping so you don't have to worry 
about it and also if you did it in the day you would have 
greasy eyelids! No fun.
1. Saturate the Q-Tip with the EVOO *like so*


2. Then apply 
the EVOO all over your lashes just like you would with mascara in-a-way



That's it!
Just make sure you don't put too much oil on your eyelashes because if you have sensitive eyes it can hurt like a bitch. Also, you should see results within 3 days but it may take longer for some so check it up in a week :] so far I have been doing it for two weeks and I wished I had a before an after picture but I don't but I will continue to keep updating. I hope you guys enjoy my first how-to post :]






1 comment:

  1. welcome to the blog world dear :) i used to apply castor oil since a lot of people have been raving about it in some filipino forum however i stopped after 2 days..it was too much of a hassle for me to do every night..haha

    ReplyDelete