Saturday, July 18, 2009

Opinion?

So for my readers out there... IF YA'LL ARE REALLY OUT THERE lol. I'm debating whether I should continue blogging or not. I noticed in the makeup blogging community that you either stick to blogging and blog about makeup and all that ish or you do the youtube thing. I mainly do the youtube thing because its easier. I don't like to take pictures of my looks that much because I feel like my webcam/camera doesn't pick up the colors nicely. IDK its all up in the air for now. I've been extremely busy now that I got a job and I'm dealing with other stresses. 
If I couldn't even keep up with my blog when I wasn't working what the hell am I gonna do when I go back to school+work O_o hoy whatever I might just update here and there! 

Well so long and farewell I'll talk to you guys whenever I feel like blogging haha. I'm so lazy

-- Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment