Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hello Hello

So just a little update on my life right now. I just got back from Kure Beach, NC for the memorial day holiday and I had a blast :] I will post up pictures in a few.
Also, I got hired at Aldo about 2 weeks ago and then I went in to training last week. Yeah yeah, you think I would be happy that I got a job, I'm not. First off when I got hired (got hired on a wed) they told me to come in the next mon. On sun I called to see what time they wanted me to come in. The manager told me that she wasn't going to be in that day so I can come in tue. I come in tue and I actually went but then I left my stupid employee packet so I left to go home real quick to get it (I can't start training unless I have that stupid packet that's why I went home) they called me and said they got new shipping and they had to do recalls or something so I was able to stay home for the day and come in on wed. I go in on wed and HATED IT it was so boring and I didn't even get proper training. All the manager and the asst manager and the sale associate did was talk about stupid shit behind the counter. They could've at least taught me so some stuff but they didn't. It was so boring that I couldn't stand it so I decided to call in and quit. The manager sounded like she really needed me *haha joking* so I'm glad that I don't have to go back to that hell hole! WHEW sorry for the long ass rant time for pictures at the beach!

two little cousins so cute :]
back of the beach house
this is the backyard :] oceanfront



Beauty of the Day:
So I don't have any makeup tuts or what not but I did post up a video on youtube on how you can achieve better skin. I hope you ladies enjoy!


Well that's I have to say for today, I hope you ladies have a wonderful day :]

-- Tina

3 comments: